Hi Rainer,

we have not implemented the Mallow's distance so far. Out package distrEx includes implementations of the Hellinger, the Kolmogorov, the total variation and the Cramer von Mises distance. Combined with our package distrMod one can compute minimum distance estimators.

library(distrMod)
?MCEstimator
?MDEstimator

hth,
Matthias

Rainer M Krug wrote:
Hi

I am looking for an implementation (or alternative to) Mallow's
distance or the Earth Mover's distance to compare distributions or
unnormalized distributions (signatures).

Is there an implementation in R or can somebody recommend an alternative?

Thanks

Rainer

--
Dr. Matthias Kohl