Pau Marc Munoz Torres wrote:
Hi,

 I'm trying to set up a prediction software, now i testing the performance
of my method, so i need to calculate a ROC curve, specially auc, cut-off,
sens and spec, i just looking at ROCH package, but it's a mass for me,  i'm
not a math guy and I'm getting lost

The use of any cutoffs will result in inefficient and arbitrary analyses, and note that sensitivity and specificity are improper scoring rules (they are optimized by a bogus model).

Frank

Could any of you recommend me an easy-to-use package to do this task? i just
have a list of positive/negative samples and his score on my program. can I
compute a roc curve with this?

thanks

pau