Hi All -

I'm running a faily long script that uses rpvm & snowFT to spawn off
multiple processes with the 'clusterApplyFT' function.

Specifically, what happens is that the head node generates a number of seed
clusters that are then spawned off to the pvm cluster (in this case, nodes
on a 4 dual-core machine) using clusterApplyFT to apply a function to each
seed cluster that optimizes each seed cluster and returns the new, optimized
clusters.

In some cases, however, clusterApplyFT will return try-error's for some of
the clusters.  Since it's a try-error, I know there's no way to get a
traceback (I've tried using clusterApplyFT to call traceback with no luck),
but even when I switch to snow instead of snowFT, I still can't figure out a
way to get a traceback for the failed clusters.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Peter