I am a new commer in R. I am using the library tcltk, i need few information
about it.
so that, i wrote the following programme to save the file, but when i save the
file, i do not find the file save, please help me, in order to continue my
projet.
this is the programme:

tt  <- tktoplevel()
txt <- tktext(tt)
tkwm.title(tt,"Saisi des modalités") #intitule la fenêtre
tkgrid(txt)
tkmark.set(txt,"insert","0.0")
topMenu <- tkmenu(tt)
tkconfigure(tt,menu=topMenu)
cascade =function ()
{fileName=tclvalue(tkgetSaveFile(initialfile="modalite.txt",filetypes="{{JPEG
Files} {.jpg .jpeg}} {{PDF File} {.pdf}} {{Text File} {.txt}} {{All files} *}"))
                      return(fileName)
                      }
tkadd(topMenu,"command",label="Enregistrer",command=function () cascade())
Please correct the programme i send it back. Please, i need the correction to
continue my projet.
Thanks in advance.

 Ing KAMENI Justin
Etudiant en Master en Statistique