I have written some functions that I have now collected into a package. Of
course, there are revisions and additions.

I started by creating a skeleton with package.skeleton. I read and deleted the
read and delete me file. I edited the DESCRIPTION file appropriately. I can use
the package once I run R CMD INSTALL ... But once I want to revise the package,
I get lost.

Since I have customized the skeleton, I certainly do not want to use
package.skeleton again. But how do new functions get into the package? How do
their man page skeletons get created? Am I supposed to start working on the
source files in the "R" directory that was created by the package.skeleton
command? I'm lost.

I do have the "Writing R Extensions" document, but I cannot find the section
that addresses my beginner questions. If I missed something in this (or some
other) document that answers these questions, please just point me in that
direction.

I have to do this on Windows if that makes any difference.

Many Thanks,
Eric