Look in robustbase; it has a psiFunc class.

On Nov 19, 2008, at 2:26 PM, rlearner309 wrote:

Yes I did. But the closest I found is the covMest function in rrcov package, which uses biweight function, which is rescending. Unfortunately, I need to use Huber's psi function to derive multivariate scatter, and I hope I can
try different thresholds.
Any help?  Thanks a lot!!!

David Winsemius wrote:

Have you looked at the obvious Task View yet?

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Robust.html

-- David Winsemius