Hello,

I would like have an automatic way to avoid installing packages that I cannot
use due to license restrictions.

For example, the conf.design package is limited to non-commercial use, and
since I work for a for-profit business, I cannot use it.

I found out about the license terms of conf.design by chance; I would like to
avoid any possibility of a mistake in the future.

Is there some clever combination of grep and install.packages that I could use
to limit my downloads to, say, GPL-only packages?

Thanks,

Ted

Ted Mendum | Senior Scientist
Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry
66 Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801

p:   781-937-9000
f:    781-937-9001

[EMAIL PROTECTED]