Hi all,

I have fitted a gee model with the gee package and included restricted cubic
spline functions. Here is the model:

chol.g <- gee(SKIN ~ rcs(CHOLT, 3), id=ID, data=chol,
family=binomial(link="logit"), corstr="exchangeable")

To extract the log odds I use:

predict.glm(chol.g, type = "link")

Now I want to compute the logg odds for specific CHOLT values (the dependent
variable) that I want to choose myself (i.e. that are not available in the
dataset). Is there a way to get the linear predictor of the gee model including
all separate spline functions and related coefficients? Latex from the Design
package does not work here.

Thanks for your help!

kind regards,

Martijn W Heymans

Faculty of Earth and Life Sciences

Institute of Health Sciences

Department of Methodology and Applied Biostatistics
VU University

Amsterdam, the Netherlands