ArunPrasad wrote:
Hi,
  Can anyone help me to understand why I am getting the error message like
below?
Tree.result <- PP.Tree("LDA",iris[train,5],iris[train,1:4])

These are *Warning* messages rather than error messages. These warnings come from coding problems in the functions you are using (PP.Tree or those PP.Tree depends on), whatever PP.Tree() is....

Uwe Ligges

Warning messages:
1: In if (LR.name != n.name) { :
  the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
2: In return(Alpha, C, IOindexL, IOindexR) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
3: In return(Tree.Struct, Alpha.Keep, C.Keep, rep, rep1, rep2) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
4: In if (LR.name != n.name) { :
  the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
5: In return(Alpha, C, IOindexL, IOindexR) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
6: In return(Tree.Struct, Alpha.Keep, C.Keep, rep, rep1, rep2) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
7: In return(Tree.Struct, Alpha.Keep, C.Keep, rep, rep1, rep2) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
8: In return(Tree.Struct, Alpha.Keep, C.Keep, rep, rep1, rep2) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
9: In return(Tree.Struct, Alpha.Keep, C.Keep, rep, rep1, rep2) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated
10: In return(Tree.Struct, Alpha.Keep, C.Keep) :
  multi-argument returns are deprecated

Thanks
Arun