Folks,

Is there a way to print a matrix in tabular form onto the graphics device?
I want to create a display consisting of graphs and tables,
so that I can do something like:

windows()
opar = par(mfrow = c(3, 2))

library(plotrix)
library(PerformanceAnalytics)

radial.plot(...)
radial.plot(...)
chart.BarVaR(...)
chart.RollingCorrelation(...)

print.matrix.onto.graphics.device(X)

par(opar)

where X is a matrix with named rows and columns.

If this is not easily done, is there any way I can embed graphics and
tabular data into a PDF?

Thanks,

Murali

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by
mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your
system. You should not disclose, copy or use it for any purpose. The
information in this e-mail is not contractual. Fortis Investments provides no
guarantee as to the correctness of this information and accepts no
responsibility for any action taken on the basis of it. Fortis Investments is
the trade name for all entities within the Fortis Investment Management group.