From: markle...@verizon.net
To: r-h...@stat.math.ethz.ch
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:59:17 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [R] basic sweave question
I am trying to learn the basics of Sweave so I read some things and a friend
gave me his Rnw file
to play with. I am able to do R CMD Sweave mark-example.Rnw. That works.
But,
then when I do latex mark-example.tex, I get the message below. I looked in
the archives
and Martin Morgan mentioned something in 2004 in terms of making sure that
latex is
looking at where Sweave.sty is but I am unsure of how to do that. In fact, I
don't even know
where Sweave.sty is. Thanks for your help.

! LaTeX Error: File `Sweave.sty' not found.

the command \usepackage{Sweave} is in my tex file.