I will really appreciate help with plotting some forest plots. I am trying to
show disparities in hazard ratios (and confidence intervals) for a set of
covariates for 2 treatments (A and B say).

I will to be able to keep the column of text (covariate names) but plot the 2
forest plots on an extended x-axis instead of placing them in seperate columns
via par().

I will like to try drawing out what i hope to be able to do.

variables                                             treatment A
               treatment B
age                                                           |

gender                                                      |

.                                                               .
                                .
.                                                               .
                                .
                                .

                                                0               1             2
             0              1              2

Thanks for the help already.

A Smile costs Nothing But Rewards Everything
                                                              - Anonymous

Happiness is not perfected until it is shared
                                                              -Jane Porter