Hi All,

I am from the packaging team in RBS.
We use R DCOMServer Manager 2.0, this application uses RGUI 2.3.0 as one of its
components.
We are planning to upgrade to the latest version of RGUI 2.8.0 but found that R
DCOMServer manager is not compatible with the latest version.
Can you direct me from where can I download the compatible version of DCON
server Manager?

Thanks,

Smita Kumar
RBS India Development Centre (P) Ltd

smita.ku...@rbs.com<mailto:smita.ku...@rbs.com>
7B Building, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase III
Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana, India