Hi!

I am trying to analyse with R a database that I have previously analysed
with SPSS.

Steps with SPSS:

Factorial analysis
 Extraction options : I select = Principal component analysis
 Rotation: varimax

Steps with R:

I have tried it with varimax function with factanal or with princomp...and
the results are different of what I have with SPSS. I think that varimax
function is incorporated in factanal function.

Does anybody know which are the instructions into R to do exactly the same
of what I have done with SPSS???

Thank you very much!