yes html and css can be pretty.
the point is if we can do so much collective and individual  work in
suggesting,creating,maintaining much more complex codes- how much time would
it take to replace the html of the home page....?

hmm ..........

who decides to create the Official 2009 Website Design Contest is now open
for entries ....?

   - submit html and css only pages by such and such date...

   - winners choosen by vote among common public....and judges and fans and
   media

   - award /prize is mention and hyperlink (nofollow tag) and bragging
   rights and free lodging and tickets to the annual R conference and  extra
   credits for passing the dissertation exam and A in Stats 303 and sip of
   vintage beer /wine /schnapps/vodka. and ..

regards,

Ajay

Samuel Goldwyn  - "I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like
it."