Hi all,

with PowerPoint and ThinkCell one can draw something they call waterfall chart and it looks like this:
http://www.think-cell.com/products/images/waterfall.gif

I found discussions on waterfall charts in the archive of this mailinglist, but unfortunately they looked totally different. Other names for this type of plot seem to be bridge chart, cascade chart, stair case chart, etc. but neither of them brought successful results. So I decided to ask you directly on the list.

Does anyone have an idea on how I could plot this type of chart in R?

Thanks a lot
Kerstin