Hi all,

Having a matrix A formed by n vectors as columns. Is there anything to
calculate a determined function to all combination of vectors?

For example imagine A matrix is compose by vectors a, b and c. And the function
to perform is correlation, so I would like to obtain cor(a, b), cor(a, c) and
cor(b, c).

I we had numbers instead of vector, the function is outer, but I am not able to
apply it to vectors...

Thanks a lot.

P.