Nobody can help with this question (or tell me where I can find help) ?

Antje schrieb:
Hi there,

I'm not sure whether this is the right mailing list to put this question... if not, please tell me where I can find help.

I have a spare dual-core machine which run Windows XP Professional and is nearly unused (nearly! Unfortunately, I cannot change OS). And I'm investigating Knime (knime.org) to set up data analysis workflows. They have some nodes to execute R on a remote machine. Is it possible to run R on this windows machine, so that I can call it from somewhere else?

Antje