megh wrote:
No, it is not homework. I obviously

For some value of "obvious" as you has not given a single line of code as the posting guide suggests.

You probably want:

replicate(10, mean(rnorm(100)))

Uwe Ligges

could do that using a for-loop, and that
I already did. However I thought whether there could be a better approach as
it was looking very messy and unprofessional.

Uwe Ligges-3 wrote:

megh wrote:
Hi, I am trying to create a vector of length 10 (say), wherein each
element
will be average of random sample of size 100, from a distribution, say
Normal. Can anyone please tell me without creating a "for" loop, how I
can
do that?

Homework? Then please ask you course material or teacher.

PLEASE do read the posting guide

Uwe Ligges

Regards,