Hi guys,
I have a tricky problem that I'd appreciate your help with.

I have two categorical variables, say varA and varB and an associated
frequency Freq for combinations of the levels of varA and varB. This was
created with a table() call.

I'd now like to make panel plots of the frequency. I can do a panel plot by
varA:
barchart(data$Freq ~ data$varB | data$varA)

How do I achieve two levels of nesting for say a third categorical variable
varC?
That is, how do I specify 2 'given's in the the panel plot, and preferably
arranged the panels vertically within the 'inner' panel/

thanks very much,
Richie