".... did not work."

Might that mean errors? Care to share?

Running that through my wetware R interpreter, I think I am seeing you ask for creation of models with variable outcomes from a the first 100 columns of "data". And then you are specifying a formula that includes a weird mixture of 3 vectors, data[,"x1"],x2 x3,... plus all of the data.frame, "data"? Have you tested this loop without the sink's to see if it produces anything meaningful?

Once you test the process, then issue the sink(filename, append=TRUE) once, before the loop, do your analyses in the loop, and then close with sink() after the loop.

--
David Winsemius