Hi Dar.

could you please specify what type of variables the dependent and
independent variables are ? (numeric/ordered/categorical , what is their
range)
could you please specify how many dependent and independent variables you
have ? (numeric/ordered/categorical , what is their range)

In either way - reading more on anova is a good way to go.

Tal

My contact information:
Tal Galili
Phone number: 972-50-3373767