Hi ,
I have put screenshot of my path here

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcvss358_419cs3g8vht

skeleton ran but had some errors ..R skeleton

> package.skeleton("ohri")
Creating directories ...
Creating DESCRIPTION ...
Creating Read-and-delete-me ...
Saving functions and data ...
Making help files ...
Done.
Further steps are described in './ohri/Read-and-delete-me'.
Warning messages:
1: In dump(internalObjs, file = file.path(code_dir, sprintf("%s-internal.R",
 :
  deparse may be incomplete
2: In dump(internalObjs, file = file.path(code_dir, sprintf("%s-internal.R",
 :
  deparse may be incomplete
3: In dump(internalObjs, file = file.path(code_dir, sprintf("%s-internal.R",
 :
  deparse may be incomplete
4: In dump(internalObjs, file = file.path(code_dir, sprintf("%s-internal.R",
 :
  deparse may be incomplete

regards,

Ajay