Dear all,
I very often use the R function "apply", for speedup purposes. I am now also
using MATLAB, and would like to use the same kind of function.
I have already asked MATLAB people, and the answer is : "vectorize"... but of
course, this is not always possible. So, instead of using
a FOR loop all the time, I tried using the bsxfun. So you R people, who might
also use MATLAB, do you have any solution? Are you also nervous
about this fact (maybe also because of this R-MATLAB question).
Thanks for your help,
Dave