Dear list,

I made boxplots using ggplot and want to control for x- and yaxis. Using "plot"
I can do it by setting cex.axis equally to any size but can't figure out how to
do it with ggplot.

ggplot(dat, aes(x = factor(time), y = volume)) +
opts(axis.title.x=theme_text(size=8),axis.title.y=theme_text(size=8)) +
geom_boxplot() + geom_jitter(aes(colour = id))+labs(x = "time", y = volume)

Thanks for your help,

Tom