Leandro Marino wrote:
I use it on an ASUS EEE 701 PC! It works with some limitation,
because this model have only 512mb of RAM. But it is working fine.
The OS is Windows XP.

Ditto, except that I put Ubuntu Eee on my 701. (Since renamed "Easy Peasy".... http://www.geteasypeasy.com/)

A nice thing about using Ubuntu is that R and a lot of common R packages are in the standard repositories. Start with "apt-get install r-cran-base", and work from there with packages discovered via "apt-cache search r-cran". Only thing I wish is that they'd update to R 2.8.1...the repository still only has 2.7.2.