I would like to build a package for the HT HG-U133+ PM arrays from affy,
but I can't find any good documentation on how to go about it. Naively
using makecdfenv's make.cdf.package() causes R to seg-fault.

I'm unfamiliar with the CDF format as such, but I'm guessing that it's
changed somewhat because the PM arrays no longer have P/A and mismatches.

I'm looking to build cdf and probe packages, if possible, but have yet to
find any documentation on how to go about this using newer chips. I've
also tried building pdInfo packages using pdInfoBuilder from CDF, csv
annotation, and tab probe files downloaded from Affy, and
makePdInfoPackage() fails like so:

makePdInfoPackage(pkg, destDir="/home/mcininch/hthgu133pluspm")
Creating package in /home/mcininch/hthgu133pluspm/pd.ht.hg.u133.plus.pm
Error in data.frame(pmi = batchMat[isPm, "indices"], mmi = batchMat[!isPm,
 :
  arguments imply differing number of rows: 18230, 180
Error in is(object, Cl) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'bind.data' in selecting a method for
function 'dbSendPreparedQuery'

Any direction to notes or tutorials on the subject?