The package works fine, but it seems not to provide access to fields,
but only to the whole data in a certain file (function hdf5load(file,
load = TRUE, verbosity = 0, tidy = FALSE))

Since hdf5 organizes the data and metadata in a hierarchical
structure, we must explore in our problem (file>7GB), but it seems not
possible with the functions in the package.

Any suggestions? Please, let me know about such capabilities or
intentions to have them available in the future.