I am running a simulation many times changing one parameter each time and
recording the outcome.
I have to produce a plot to make a sense of the bunch of numbers I get from
every run.
My problem is to insert a multi-line text to keep track of which result
correspond to which parameter values.
A legend does not work in this case because I will plot 2 variables and the
corresponding experimental values.
So two curves on the same drawing as a result of the combination of 20
parameters.
I may decide to place two plots on the same canvas but if so I will have to
find the space for two 20-line texts ....
In short, I wonder how I can insert a 20-line text on each plot. I browsed
through the documentation of the par command
 but I could not find any helpful option.
Thank you in advance for any suggestion.
Maura

tutti i telefonini TIM!