Dear Max,

I was including the settings in my document, but I also tried setting it
from the command line. This resulted in more of a change, but only in that
the ttBlue now being defined as black rather than blue. So, some effect, but
not all the way.

Here is the session info:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.1 (2008-12-22)
i386-apple-darwin8.11.1

locale:
sv_SE.UTF-8/sv_SE.UTF-8/C/C/sv_SE.UTF-8/sv_SE.UTF-8

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] car_1.2-12      nlme_3.1-90     odfWeave_0.7.9  XML_2.3-0
lattice_0.17-20

[1] MASS_7.2-46        grid_2.8.1         latticeExtra_0.5-4

/Fredrik