Hi all!

The randomForest in R enables us to prune the trees using the nodesize
feature where we can stop splitting a node if it contains less than the
specified no.of of records/entities at that node.

However is there a way to stop the tree growing after a specified number of
levels. To be more clear on what I mean by a level. Level 0 is the parent
node, Level 1 has 2 daughter nodes, Level 2 has 4 daughter nodes, Level 3
has 8 daughter nodes etc.

Thanks in advance!

Anirudh Kondaveeti