hi, everybody, please help me with this question:

If I want to do iteration for 1000 times, however, for the 500th iteration,
there is NaN appears. Then the iteration will stop. If I don't want the stop
and want the all the 1000 iterations be done. What shall I do?

suppose I have x[1:1000] and z[1:1000],I want to do some calculation for all
x[1] to x[1000].

z=rep(0,1000)
for (i in 1:1000){
  z[i]=sin(1/x[i])
}

if x[900] is 0, in the above code it will not stop when NaN appears. Suppose
when sin(1/x[900]) is NaN appears and the iteration will now fulfill the
rest 100 iterations. How can I write a code to let all the 1000 iterations
be done?

Thanks!