I get to the video screen OK --- there's a large greenish sideways
triangle waiting to be clicked on.  I do so; there's a message that
says it's downloading, with a little progress bar.  That seems to
complete quite rapidly.  Then nothing for a while.  Then an error
message on the video screen saying ``Fatal error --- video source
not ready.''  Then that error message goes away.  Long wait.  Then
I get audio, but never any video.  Give up.

I'm using Firefox on an Imac; the ``About Mozilla Firefox'' button
on the Firefox dropdown menu says I've got Mozilla 5.0, Firefox 2.0.0.2
--- whatever that means.

Bottom line --- I can't watch the video.

But that's the story of my life.  ***Nothing*** ever works for me! :-)
Except R, which *mostly* works.

        cheers,

                Rolf Turner