Hi all,

I'm trying to achieve a few things using the lattice package but am failing
miserably.

I am plotting side by side box plots and using a grouping variable, e.g.

cols <- c("Sepal.Width", "Petal.Length", "Petal.Width")
stackedData <- stack(iris[, cols])
df <- data.frame(y = stackedData$values, x = rep(iris$Species, 3), which =
gl(3, nrow(iris)))

bwplot(y ~ x:which, data = df, group = which, panel.groups = panel.bwplot)

My questions are

1) How am I able to retain the median spot in the boxes?

2) How can I change the fill using the par.settings argument rather than fill
=1:3 say?

Best wishes,

Biff