You can export the Maple code to C or Fortran.  I actually found it easier
to export it to Fortran and then use a text editor to change Fortran's
assignment ='s to R's <-.  After additional tweaks for R, you can convert
the script into an R function.

Joseph F. Lucke
Senior Statistician
Research Institute on Addictions
University at Buffalo
State University of New York
1021 Main Street
Buffalo, NY  14203-1016
Office: 716-887-6807
Fax:     716-887-2510
http://www.ria.buffalo.edu/profiles/lucke.html

Roslina Zakaria <zrosl...@yahoo.com>
Sent by: r-help-boun...@r-project.org
04/07/2009 02:29 AM

r-help@r-project.org
cc

Subject
[R] Maple and R

Hi R-users,

Can Maple function be exported to R?
I have a jacobian matrix (4X4) from maple in algebraic form which involve
modified Bessel function of the first kind.

I just wonder whether we can use algebraic form into R before the value of
the parameters can be estimated.

Thank you so much for your attention and help.