Dear R community
Hope all of you are fine. I have a question regarding the an error message.
Actually, I am trying to generate classification trees using "tree" package. It
works well but for some datasets e.g., wine, yeast, boston housing etc. it
gives an error message.

Error in tree(V14 ~ ., data = training.data, method =
c("recursive.partitioning"),  :
        maximum depth reached

The structure of getting output is given below:

iris.tr = tree(Species ~., data=training.data,
method=c("recursive.partitioning"), split = c("gini"),
control=tree.control(nobs = 150, minsize = 5, mincut = 2))

Any suggestion will be appreciated to handle the above problem. Thanks and

best regards

Muhammad Azam