Hi,

To be honest, I cannot really understand what is the meaning of the votes..
For example having five samples and two classes what the numbers below
means?
      healthy  unhealthy
1  0.85714286 0.14285714
2  0.92857143 0.07142857
3  0.90000000 0.10000000
4  0.92857143 0.07142857
5  0.84615385 0.15384615

Suppose now, having the classification, I have an unknown sample and
according to the results that Ive got, how can I predict in which class it
belongs to? Do the votes give that prediction to us?

Also,  the error is reported on the "OOB estimate of  error rate", right?
For example, if we have OOB estimate of  error rate:2.34%, we can say that
the prediction accuracy is approx. 97.7%? How can we estimate the prediction
accuracy?

Thanks a lot,

Chrysanthi.