Hi,

I would like to draw a graph as follows:

A simplified example is that on the X axis are different countries, I have
several temperature measurements taken from each country and would like to plot
these linearly above each country. So one would imagine that cold countries
would have lots of points at lower temperatures and the opposite for higher
countries with a few outliers.

I am not sure how to do this and would be grateful for any direction.

Many thanks in advance,

Liz