On 27/04/2009 8:35 PM, Matthew Fero wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to use the online resource, http://win-builder.r- project.org/ in order to build an R package for colleagues on Windows machines (I'm on Mac OS X). I'm not getting an email response from the server (even in my junk mail box). The site explains that the email address is need on the maintainer line in the DESCRIPTION file. Mine is listed as follows:

Maintainer: Matthew Fero <mf...@fhcrc.org>

Any suggestions?

(Oops, hit the wrong button.)

I'd suggest asking Uwe Ligges, who maintains win-builder.  I've cc'd him.

If it turns out there's something incompatible between your package and his system, an alternative is to put your package on R-forge; it also does binary builds for Windows.

Duncan Murdoch