Dear all,

I have been importing data into R from yahoo using yahooSeries, however the
older version I was using no longer works with the syntax I have developed.
I downloaded the latest package and it downloads data from the U.S. just
fine, but the ticker codes for the Australian stock exchange (asx) do not
get downloaded.

a simple example, this works (US stock):
stock<-yahooSeries(symbols = "IBM", from = "1999-01-01"  , to = Sys.Date(),
source = NULL, frequency = "daily", try = TRUE)
but this does not (asx stock):
stock<-yahooSeries(symbols = "ERA", from = "1999-01-01"  , to = Sys.Date(),
source = NULL, frequency = "daily", try = TRUE)
Can someone please tell me if there is an argument I need to supply that is
not in the helpfile?

many thanks

James