Steve Murray wrote:
Jim and all,

Thanks for the suggestion, however, I get the following error:

barplot(t(combine86[,1:2], beside = TRUE, las = 1))
Error in t(combine86[, 1:2], beside = TRUE, las = 1) : unused argument(s) (beside = TRUE, las = 1)

I've looked up ?t and cannot see any extra arguments that I should be
including, and the executes without the 't'.

What is it that I've omitted that I need to successfully execute the code (as
previously described)?

)

after the right square bracket, and remove the last right parenthesis.

Jim