Dear all,

I write this message because I have a problem in data importation. I hope that
you help me.
My data base is in an Excel spreasheet. I import this data base using the
following code:
library(RODBC)
db <- "C:/Users/Axel/Desktop/estimation/data.xls"
channel <- odbcConnectExcel(xls.file = db)
data <- sqlFetch(channel = channel, sqtable = "Feuil1")
data
odbcClose(channel)

Then I perform an lm regression using the following code:
reg1 <-lm(data$prod~data$pri+data$cli)
summary(reg1)

Then I try to perform a gls regression because I have a correlation problem.
For this I use the following code:
reg1gls <- gls(data$prod ~ data$pri + data$cli +
correlation=corAR1(form= ~data$Year), method='ML')

The problem is that after this gls regression, I have the fellowing error
message :

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) :  'Year' object is not find

When I relplace "Year" by 1 in the gls formula, I have a second error message
Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) :  'prod' object is not find

So I do not understand why R is able to extract variable from my data base with
an lm object but it is not able to do it with the gls object.

Do you have an idea about this problem?
Many thanks in advance.