Hey Guys,

i need 1000 samples of size 15, for distributions of Exp(1) and Norm(0,1). here
is what i have done so far.For the exponential
z<-list()
for(i in 1:1000){z[[i]]=rexp(15,1)}

For the Normal
y<-list()

for(i in 1:1000){y[[i]]=rnorm(15,0,1)}

Is this correct?

after this i need to compute the statistic (n-1)S2/ ó2 , produce a probability
histogram for this result, and superimpose the distribution over chi-squared
with 14 degrees of freedom.

My thoughts on how to proceed is that after the statistic is calculated, i use
the "fistdist" function? Only thing is, i am not sure how to compute the
(n-1)S2/ ó2

If anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated.

Thanks Guys