Thank your for your answer. I try to perform the Chow test with the formula as
you suggest and it works. Nevertheless, I would like to ask additional
questions please :

The first one is related to the early one that I have asked to my first message:

When I try to perform another structural change tests, in particular those ones
which are based on the Fstats , I write the following code:

fsaveF <- Fstats(reg1, from = 7, to = 22, data = data1)
sctest(fsaveF, type = "aveF")

which give me the following results :

        aveF test

data:  fsaveF
ave.F = 55.15, p-value = 4.329e-15

But when I try the same test with sctest(reg1 , type = "aveF", data = data),
this does not work although reg1 is already known. When I replace reg1 by a ~ b
+ c + d the test works.
When should I use the fitted model rather than the formula in a structural
change test and vis versa ?  I precise that in my case reg1 correspond to a ~
b + c + d.

Second question:

The structural change tests based on the generalized fluctuation test framework
that I have performed (Rec-CUSUM and Rec-MOSUM) give me an opposite results (No
structural change) with regard to F test framework (there is a structural
change). How to deal with this contradiction?

Third question:

Since I have autocorrelation in my regression, should I perform structural
change test before or after correcting for autocorrelation?

Many thanks

--- En date de : Dim 17.5.09, Achim Zeileis <achim.zeil...@wu-wien.ac.at> a