Hi,

rkward has its own mailing list where people will be able to help you.

Romain

AG wrote:

Hello List

I've decided to dive into R and found a useful GUI for GNU/Linux (Debian testing/ Squeeze) called RKWard. However, when I fire it up a dialog box appears with the statement "R backend requests information". I have tried entering the path to the R libraries (e.g. /usr/bin/R; /etc/R; and so on) but none of these work, and the darn thing won't go away without killing the entire program. It also will not allow me to by-pass it, nor access any help files, etc. Does anyone know just what "backends" it is looking for?

Thanks

AG

--
Romain Francois