Hello,

I would like to build rectangles in a plot and use color and different type
of hatching for filling rectangles. I don't find the way to draw hatchings.
I'm thinking to build segment by segment inside each rectangle but I'm sure
that exists a better way to do that. I didn't find any documentation about
that.

> symbols(1,1,rectangles=cbind(1,1),bg="red", ...     ) # Does it exist an
argument to fill symbols in hatching or regular point or plus ... ?

style does not work, density too...

Does anyone know a solution to do that ?

Thank you for your answer,

Guilhem