Hi, R users,
I'm using R to test the unit root for my time series data. I just compared the
"ADF.test" in "uroot" package and the "adf.test" in "tseries" package. It seems
it is difficult to define the time trend and intercept in "adf.test". But it is
easy to do these in "ADF.test". "ADF.test" also help you find the number of
lags that need to be included in the model to remove the serial correlation. I
do not not see "adf.test" be able to do this too. You need to define the number
of lags for adf.test.
  I'm a new R user and I could be wrong. I'll appreciate it very much if
someone familiar with time series in R can give me some comments and
suggestions. Thanks in advance.

  Harry