Hi, everyone:

I am running logistic regression on a bunch of variables using apply command. But an error occurs, the whole process stops. I am wondering if anyone knows how to skip this error and to continue the regression for the rest of variable.

What I did is that first confine a function to the logistic regression, then use

apply(data, 2, reg.fun)

Then I got an error which is

[1] "The result of logistic regression:"
Error in `contrasts<-`(`*tmp*`, value = "contr.treatment") :
  contrasts can be applied only to factors with 2 or more levels

Can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot.

Suyan