Jose Narillos de Santos wrote:
Hi I wrotte this function but when I get the "tmp.xls" file  it shows data
in a rare way. I mean not appears a matrix with 2000 rows and 100 columns.
Can anyone help me, guide me?

kim<-function(){

tmp<-randz<-matrix(rnorm(200000, mean=0,sd=0.01 ),2000,100);

dim(tmp)

write(tmp,file="tmp.xls")

See ?write and its ncolumns argument. You want either to change that one or you might want to use write.table.

 Thanks in advance.

On the other hand, everytime I execute a function that is locatd in my
documents I must open it source(file.choose()) , there is a folder where to
put my function to not necesessary run prevously source(file.choose()).

See ?startup

Uwe Ligges

Thanks in advance.

}