Allan Engelhardt wrote:
On 21/07/09 14:00, Paul Hiemstra wrote:
Hi,

Drawing grid graphics always takes long, I would write the images to png's and make the animation. If you use Linux I can suggest some nice tools to do this.
Hi Allan,
I often have to do this for presentations. As above, I write the images to PNG format, then convert to GIF format, then animate with whirlgif. There are other tools to do this, but it is very convenient for HTML-based presentations, which can be placed on the Web or a local network.

Jim